Xtreme Fat Loss Diet is a 25-day program that has been designed to help you get rid of all the remaining fat and stubborn flab from your body. It works to target weight loss in those areas of the body that are not easily lost to exercise.
Xtreme Fat Loss Diet is Joel Marion’s new advanced rapid fat loss system that combines cheat days, fast days, and other strategic diet days along with strategically timed exercise.
About The Xtreme Fat Loss Diet
Author: Joel Marion
Company: Joel Marion Fitness Solutions LLC
Delivery:Digital download (PDF/ebook). Videos are viewable online or downloaded to your computer. A physical version of the program is also available delivered to your door.
- Who is Joel Marion, Author of Xtreme Fat Loss Diet?
- Xtreme Fat Loss Diet Results – What Can You Expect
- How does Xtreme Fat Loss Diet work?
- The Complete 25-day Xtreme Fat Loss Diet System
- Xtreme Fat Loss Diet – Pros:
- Xtreme Fat Loss Diet – Cons:
- In Conclusion
- OVERALL RATING
Who is Joel Marion, Author of Xtreme Fat Loss Diet?
I believe that you need to know who stands behind a program to learn more about it and the actual quality of this plan.
Joel Marion first became famous when he was declared a champion of the first 2001 Million-Dollar Body-for-Life Body Transformation Challenge. This is a unique challenge which encourages men and women to make a tremendous change in their body, lose fat, build muscle, and improve their health.
Later, Joel Marion became the best selling author, writing the Cheat To Lose Diet. He then focused all his attention on creating online programs to help men and women lose body fat and become fitter through advanced nutrition and fitness methods.
Over the past few years, Joel has been involved in a number of successful fitness and fat loss programs. The most successful of which is the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet.
Through these programs and his other projects, Joel Marion has touched the lives of tens of thousands of people from all over the world. He is considered one of the leading experts in the field.
Joel Marion holds Bachelor of Science degrees in both Exercise Science and Health Education.
His articles have appeared in a variety of magazines, websites, and publications including Muscle Media, Woman’s Day, SELF Men’s Fitness, T-Nation, BodyBuilding.com, and others. He continues to be a prolific writer and researcher, making sure to base his new programs on the most relevant scientific research.
In Xtreme Fat Loss Diet, Joel has combined a number of methods to create an advanced plan which is designed to produce a very fast fat loss over a 25 day period.
So far, Joel Marion has coached more than 1,000 people from more than 30 countries, helping ordinary people go from “zero” to “hero” with his Xtreme Fat Loss Diet
Xtreme Fat Loss Diet Results – What Can You Expect
The Xtreme Fat Loss Diet is designed for people of all ages, so it doesn’t matter if you are 20, 30, even 60 years old. In addition, the system can be used by people regardless if they are overweight, obese, or of average built. Although the program uses “extreme” methods of fat loss, it can be performed by anyone regardless of fitness level.
People who have used the program – ranging from beginners to advanced – all have experienced amazing results which have surpassed their expectations.
The Xtreme Fat Loss Diet is promoted with bold claims. Joel Marion states that you can lose up to 25 pounds in 25 days with his program. This seems over the top. I know that I was stunned when I first read it.
Can this really be done? Can you really lose up to 25 pounds in 25 days?
The answer is that it can be done but this doesn’t mean that it will be done. Joel Marion himself states that most people buy a fitness plan but fail to do anything with it or they do it partially. This isn’t how you get results. This is how you get nothing done.
I’ve read testimonials of people who’ve lost more than 10 pounds in the first round of this program (you may repeat the 25 days at a later date if you so wish).
I remember reading about a man who lost 19 lbs with it. This is less than 25 lbs but it’s still a pretty big weight loss. Even 10 pounds in 25 days is great.
The point I’m making is that people get results with the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet 2.0. I can’t say exactly how much you will lose as you are a unique person but I feel confident that if you follow the program the way it’s set out to be used that you will lose weight and lots of it.
The thing is that you need to put a lot of work to make it happen. This program isn’t easy but it gets results. If you follow it, I’m sure you will lose weight.
How does Xtreme Fat Loss Diet work?
Here’s how it happens:
The Complete 25-day Xtreme Fat Loss Diet System
Xtreme Fat Loss Diet – Pros:
- The extremes of the program. Yes, it sounds a bit odd, but the truth is that the extreme nature of the program makes it an interesting option. You have diet options that few others allow you, and the supremely intense workouts make it an interesting choice to consider.
- The completeness of the information. You get all the information you need to help you get started with the workout and diet. It walks you through the steps until you are well on your way.
- The bonus material. Even if you don’t buy the premium package, you get a good amount of value for your money.
Xtreme Fat Loss Diet – Cons:
- The lack of bona fides. The fact that I couldn’t find ANY information on Shaun Hadsall and Dan Long leaves me just a bit skeptical that they know what they’re talking about, but at least Joel Marion is certified.
- The extremes of the program. The diet is pretty extreme, what with the loading days, fasting days, and extreme workouts. However, without digging deeper into it, I can only say that the risk of injury and health problems is much greater with this diet program than with others.
All the other so-called quick weight loss diets cannot hold a candle against the program of Joel Marion. Unlike other diets that you are supposed to stick to for the long run, you only need 25 days for the Xtreme fat loss diet to give you results.
In fact, doing the diet for more than the prescribed 25 days is not recommended. Because unlike the other quick weight loss diets out there, the Xtreme fat loss program is actually based on sound science and is not a gimmick.
If you’d like to learn more about the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet, click the button below for Joel Marion’s presentation