I know a lot of guys, just like you, who have been in a relationship for a while. It happens to all of us. You have been working at this partnership for a long time and dedicating a lot of effort to it, but one day you realize that you haven’t been having the same kind of sex you used to. It doesn’t matter who you are or how much you love each other, either. It happens to everyone after enough time.
Your relationship just isn’t what it used to be. I know the feeling. I was there just a few months ago, too. After being married for only five short years, my wife just didn’t seem to want to get intimate anymore. To say that it was straining our relationship would be an understatement.
- Three Reasons Intimacy Falls off a Cliff
- My First Impression of “Revive Her Drive”
- Six Things I Loved About the Program
- Is there anything wrong with the program?
- The last thing
- OVERALL RATING
You Are Not Alone
In the beginning, my lady was insatiable. I just couldn’t keep up with her. She would wake me up because she was in the mood, call me and ask me to come home from work for lunch, and she would still want more when we got home.
But a few years into the relationship, things started slowing down. I didn’t really notice it at first. But then a buddy at work asked me how often I was “getting it on.” When I thought about it and realized it was only about once a week I became embarrassed. I lied and told him every day.
“Wow, really? I’m lucky to get laid once a week!”
I confessed, at that point, telling him that it was the same in my house. I started dropping the question to other friends looking to see what they said.
Everyone who had been in a relationship for at least a year was telling the same story. Their woman just wasn’t into it any more.
Three Reasons Intimacy Falls off a Cliff
- Other pressures, such as children or career advancement, come into the picture, and she just doesn’t have the energy she used to.
- Your woman stops feeling sexy as she is getting older… and maybe even out of shape.
- She has become “familiar” with the “routine,” and doesn’t even realize it.
If you’re here, you are undoubtedly in the same situation. Like me, you’re feeling desperate to rekindle the passion in your relationship, but you have no idea what to do. It seems that your woman doesn’t even know what’s needed. You have heard of Revive Her Drive, too, right? That’s what this site is all about, after all, so why else would you be here?
I don’t blame you if you’re hesitant to purchase a digital product. There is a lot of junk out there, and plenty of scams. But I had so much success with this program that I wanted to share my journey with you.
The first thing I thought after skimming through the topics covered: “Women are complicated.”
Of course, we all know that already, but when I saw that I would have to concoct “erotic adventures” I got a little nervous. But after a few minutes reading a few pages, I realized just how easy this program is to implement.
Six Things I Loved About the Program
- Susan Bratton, the author, knows how complicated women can be and doesn’t place any “blame” on you at all.
- The program is like a cheat sheet to pushing your woman’s hot buttons.
- Following the guidelines will have your lady ready for action within 24 hours – it works instantly.
- The suggestions are easy to follow and won’t actually cost you much money at all.
- The steps are discreet – your woman won’t even realize you’re using these “tactics” to turn her on.
- The steps are irresistible. Since she doesn’t know you’re doing it, she can’t put up any resistance.
Is there anything wrong with the program?
When I put the site together, I had never really mentioned any drawbacks of Revive Her Drive. I just couldn’t find any. I got a lot of emails, though, asking me if there was anything I didn’t like. I had to think about this for a while, to be honest. There is just one thing that I didn’t like about the program.
It doesn’t tackle issues with you.
That might sound unlikely, but there are situations where the lack of intimacy is your own problem, and not hers. The good news is that, if this turns out to be the case, you can request a refund any time within 60 days. And since it’s extremely unlikely that you are the one lacking libido, you can be confident that these steps and tactics will work for you.
The last thing
Give it a try. You have nothing to lose… except some built up “frustration!”
The guide teaches you what your girlfriend or wife really needs in order to rekindle her sexual appetite. I was a skeptic at first. I thought my woman would catch on to my attempts and refuse them.
I’m pleased to tell you that it just won’t happen like that. The techniques are designed to be effective even if your woman realizes that you are rekindling the relationship. They are designed to delve deep into the core of female psychology and help bring those feelings of intimacy back to the surface.
If you’re tired of having a woman that recoils from your touch and want to get her begging for your attention, then you’ve got to check out this guide.