This post is helpful for guys who are new to blogging or looking for addition post ideas for their blogs to earn extra amount of money from their blogs:
- Using Google Trends:
Have you ever used Google trends, if not you are missing a big resource that can be used for new post ideas, driving traffic and making extra money for a particular searched term from different search engines including Google and Yahoo with your blog. What we get from Google Trends:
- A line graph showing search volume trend with different time frames for a search term
- Top regions, cities and language for that search term
- Latest news items about a searched terms on Google news
- Top 100 hot searched terms which changes frequently (within few minutes time)
- When we make search with a website URL, we get:
- Visitor traffic trend for that website
- Top region and sub region where the website is most searched
- Also visited websites list
- Also searched for Terms list
- Creating blogs: create a blog on WordPress or blogger about the topics you are someway knowledgeable about and willing to blog about. If you find some hot topic in Google trend, you are passionate about, instantly start a blog about or around that topic.
- Creating content: With topic in mind to blog about, create some post for your blog of 200 to 400 words. And if you are not willing or don’t have time to write, take help from some professional content writer. And get some quality links for your blog from your own resources and fellow bloggers
- Drive traffic: now look for ways to bring some traffic to your blog. You can use social media websites like Digg.com, propeller, Delicious, StumbleUpon or Yahoo buzz to bring traffic and index your content in search engines. Don’t forget to ping Pingomatic and Technorati whenever you add new content on your blog.
- Google Adsense: when you notice some decent traffic on your blog, look for ways to monetize it. And when we talk about blog monetization, the first thing that comes in my mind is Google Adsense. Adsense is a pay per click service offered by Google for website owners and bloggers where we get paid for every click that is made on an Adsense Ad on our blog or website. And the amount of money we will be able to make from Google Adsense depends on our blog niche. Google has lots of banners we can test on our blog and go ahead with the ad formats which perform best on your blog.
- Affiliate options: if you have a blog about particular niche, you should look at the option of making money in affiliate marketing arena as well. First of all check if there is some stuff related to your blog niche on Amazon and eBay. You can also try other affiliate channels like ClickBank, LinkShare, Commission Junction, Shareasale, AzoogleAds.com etc.