It’s Loren here from Instphil.org. Let’s take a look inside The Beta Switch program by Sue Heintze. Seriously, full product. Find out here before you buy it!
I’m going to give you a non-biased review and cut straight to the point. I’m sure that’s why you are here!
Product Name: The Beta Switch
Primary Goal: Lose overall body weight
Target Audience: Women
Product Creator: Sue Heintze
Refund Policy: 60-day money back guarantee
The Verdict: 100% RECOMMENDED
What is Beta Switch all about?
The Beta Switch is an all-inclusive 12-week nutrition and lifestyle system based on a scientific approach to turn on your fat burning receptors called “beta switches.”
The program is designed to increase your metabolism and sculpture your trouble spots with exercises that will active appropriate muscles to lift and tone.
The program is called The Beta Switch as it relates to your body’s receptors and their role in weight loss process. There are two types of receptors in your fat cells: beta and alpha.
The beta receptors activate fat-burning by signaling your body to release fat. On the other hand, “alpha receptors” signal your body to store fat. Alpha receptors are present when you over-exercise or are on a diet.
What’s unique about the Beta Switch program is created one of the best body transformation specialist in the world, Sue Heintze. Sue is an Australian body transformation expert who has helped thousands of women achieve their dream bodies.
She created the Beta Switch with an understanding that diet fads do not work long term and has been featured on Shape, Oxygen, Women’s Health, and Fitness Magazine.
Sue’s nutrition approach includes three different days:
- Cleanse, detox and balanced days
- Sculpt and burn days
- Splurge days
Sue’s training approach aims to maximize your workout efforts. The workout routines are separated into three phases. You will be training effectively with purpose by:
- Activating the right muscles
- Sculpting feminine muscles in the right places
- Accelerating fat loss in the problematic female areas
If you have tried some types of diet restrictions before, you’re more likely to turn off your beta switch and are struggling to achieve your fitness goals. The workout plan of the Beta Switch should be done side-by-side with the diet program.
What’s Inside The Beta Switch?
The Beta Switch is selling at $37 with a 60-day money back guarantee. You can instantly download:
- The Beta Switch Main Manual
- 6-Day Quick Start Guide
- Supplement Guide
- Success Tracker
- Training Tracker
- Program Checklist
- Workout System
- Exercise Execution
- Exercise Workout Sheets
Plus 4 bonuses:
The Beta Switch – Cons:
- It doesn’t work for everyone, but you can be the best judge of that. The product is against everyone else’s advice of counting calories and extensive workouts.
If some ways, it’s a pro because eating fewer calories than your body needs on a daily basis can be detrimental to your health and undermine your fitness goals.
- It can be technical. Since the program is backed by scientific data, it is packed with a lot of content that can potentially cause an information overload. If you follow the schedule, it shouldn’t an issue.
- It takes time to see results. The thing is real results take time. it requires a commitment of time and energy.
- You will lose fat from more easily mobilized areas of fat before you begin losing stubborn fat. Some people may not view this as a con, but it deserves mention.
There are upsells and recommendations to affiliate products inside the program. $37is a one-time cost for the standard package which comes with all the goodies mentioned above. That price does not cover a gym membership, exercise equipment, health supplements and organic foods.
Those should be taken into account together with the $37 cost before committing to this weight loss journey full on. It’s not a bad deal if you consider hiring a personal trainer and a nutritionist, which are much more expensive.
Sue is an elite body transformation specialist with proven records. That makes her information as credible and effective as other trainer or nutritionist you will meet out there.
The Beta Switch – Pros:
- It is unique. It’s extremely rare to find a workout program that combines your body’s chemistry with efficient, targeted workouts.
This concept allows you to have results that last. And as far as female weight management information is concerned, you are covered!
- It is designed for women’s unique needs and weight loss problem areas. Sue has an extensive experience in teaching and personally suffered from similar weight loss and managed to overcome them herself (and going strong beyond her 40s).
- It’s an all-inclusive fat burning and cellulite reduction program for women who are burned out from trying diet after diet.
- The Beta Switch is a solid lifestyle and body transformation program created by one of the most credible and accomplished fitness competitor and trainer in the world.
- It is easy to follow. You will never be overwhelmed like you would with other online fitness courses.
- The Beta Switch is a step-by-step approach that offers a clear path to the program, which helps women stay motivated and engaged to follow through their goals.
It has a cheat day strategy integrated with the system, which makes this program more bearable and easier to stick with without compromising your goals. The Beta Switch also teaches how to fuel your body with perfect foods to eat to turn on the beta receptors which speed up fat burning metabolism and reduce storage.
The Beta Switch is well worth the investment for an access fee of $37. It’s a nutrition and lifestyle program that target women who failed see sustainable results from rigorous workout and tasteless diets.
If you follow through, you will see the most dramatic difference… but it’s entirely up to you to make it work. People get mad at me when I say this. But those who want to it work for them will have it work for them.
So if you tried program after program, it might be time for you to try something new. The best thing is The Beta Switch offers a full and fast refund within 60 days. This means you’ve seen the entire course for FREE, if you choose to. You’re not risking a penny.
I encourage you to give it a full two months once you download the program before you decide one way or another. It’s worth it.
That’s it, ladies! I hope my review will help you make an informed decision. Sue has an in-depth detail explaining the entire system on her official site. I suggest you give it a read.